If you want to showcase your beautiful eyes, then you need to step up your eyeliner game! The first step to creating any bold eyeliner look is by picking the perfect eyeliner. This may vary depending on what type of vibe you are trying to go for. Check out the 5 eyeliner ideas below!
1. Black eyeliner: Use black eyeliner to create an edgy cat eye look. You can use either liquid eyeliner or a pencil. Liquid eyeliner will be more striking, however I feel like you have more control when using a pencil. Line your upper lids from and flair our the line at the corner of your eye
2. White eyeliner: I’m a big fan of white eyeliner because it makes your eyes look bigger. It also can be a lifesaver if you didn’t get enough sleep the night before. Link your lower water line with a white eyeliner pencil to make your eyes pop. For a super mod look you can even line your upper lids with white.
3. Blue eyeliner: If you want to add a bold pop of color to your look try out some royal blue eyeliner! You can line your upper lids and even create a blue cat eye! If you go with bright blue eyeliner remember to keep your makeup simple so you don’t look like a clown. If royal blue is to bold for you, try navy eyeliner. It won’t be too punchy, but will still add that fun vibe.
4. Metallic eyeliner: Metallics are super on trend right now. Gold looks great on most skin tones and will add a great shimmer to your look. Silver eyeliner is perfect on fairer skin tones while bronze looks wonderful on deeper skin tones. You can even get metallic shades of jewel tones too!
5. Glitter eyeliner: If you want a super glitzy eyeliner look, then try out some glitter eyeliner. You can wear glitter eyeliner on your upper lids alone or for an edgier look try lining lids with black first then adding the glitter over it.