Fine leather handbags are the height of fashion this season. From The Jessica Green Mint to The Jessica Black Saffiano, Greg Michaels designer brand comes in various varieties which make it possible to easy to choose handbag and accessories that will suit your individual taste, preference and style. However, All Greg Michaels bags and accessories are made of only genuine leathers. Genuine leather is expensive and many may be wondering whether a Greg Michaels leather handbag is worth investing large sum of money. Discussed below are some of the reasons genuine leather handbags from Greg Michaels are worth the investment.
1) Timelessness – High quality leather goods never go out of style. Unlike many trends in fashion accessories a leather handbag will be just as appropriate in ten years as it is today. A leather bag can be considered an investment in a lifetime of memories.
2) Durability – A well-constructed leather handbag can last indefinitely. With proper care, your leather handbag can become an heirloom item. Small rips or unraveling seams can often be repaired by a leather specialist, but there is no substitute for quality.
3) Luxury – An excellent leather handbag does not have to be inordinately expensive. Yet the feeling you will get from using your special bag is priceless. Leather bags can add an instant polish and glamour to any outfit.
4) Flexibility – A fine leather handbag can be dressed up or down. While absolutely correct with a nice dress, a leather bag can also add a bit of sophistication to jeans and a sweater. A mid-range leather handbag can actually save you money when compared to purchasing separate bags for dressy and casual looks.
5) Status – You have just a single chance to make your first impression and as an adage says, a good first impression lasts a lifetime. Make yours count by instantly conveying a sense of style and elegance. Those “in the know” can recognize a quality fine leather handbag at a glance which adds automatic status points to a first meeting.
6) Fashion Statement – Leather handbags are deeply embedded in world culture as a sign of sophistication and glamour. A leather bag can bring you into the world of fashion and couture.
7) Trend – Fine leather handbags are exceptionally popular on this year’s runways. While leather will never go out of style, there has never been a better time to enter the market. Summer offers an endless array of textures, colors, and styles, allowing you to make a lasting investment in the handbag of your dreams.
8) Value – As a high quality product, leather retains its monetary value year after year. Your leather handbag will never decrease in value and its value may even increase over time as it attains vintage status.
9) Functionality – Not only is a fine leather handbag stylish but it is also quite useable. Unlike a cloth bag which may rip or lose its shape under heavy use, leather handbags are strong and designed to support a reasonable amount of weight. Although care must be taken not to scratch or discolor the surface of the leather the material is heavy duty and not prone to easy destruction.
10) Originality – Although fine leather handbags are stylish and trendy, the endless combination of styles, colors and trim options available ensure that your bag will be unlike anyone else’s. The fact that your handbag is leather will keep the bag trendy and current but your own personal stamp will shine through.
There are many reasons to invest in one of this season’s fine leather handbags. Blending style, form and function with an endless variety of finishing touches, a leather bag is a true investment. Take care of your handbag and it will serve you well for years to come.
Greg Michaels is a lifestyle brand that provides exotic styles of Women handbags, shoes, dresses and accessories. Greg Michaels designs, markets, and distributes genuine leather handbags, wallets & jewelry accessories. The company provides handbags, which include totes, cross-body bags, clutches and evening bags, top handles and shoulder bags, backpacks, and mini bags; and accessories, including wallets and wristlets. Greg Michaels, Inc. sells its fashion products and jewelry products through distributors and retailers, as well as directly to consumers through its Website.
You can purchase our products on our website http://gregmichaelsco.com